Monday, May 25, 2015

Wandboard

Wandboard DL - iMX6


Hi,
I'm a common developer who bought Wandboard (WB) Duo by accident, and now I'm trying to sort things out on "how does it works". Basically I'm creating this because I got tired of searching forum "where have I posted/seen that information", if it helps you out I see no reason why not to say thanx :)
On this page I'll try to make collection of links on "bring to life" process.
I will keep this page as informative as possible, so be advise it is NOT RECOMMENDED SKIPPING PARTS of this document. All this information is important for your board to work.



Table of contents:


  1. Overview.
  2. Software.
    1. Initial software. Bootloader, Sources, Kernel etc.
    2. Linux. Various Linux install and tuning aspects.
    3. Availabe distributions.



Copyright

All this information is provided for educational purposes. Any copying of this information should be agreed. On any Copyright policy change for this website I reserve right to remove all this information.
By hosting this information, you agree with policy above.


Disclaimer

All rights and logos belong to their rightful owners. 

No comments:

VIM cheat sheet

Basic basics :) i - start editing, current symbol a - start editing, next symbol Esc - stop editing :w - write to disk :w <filename> -...